Free Tips from PRCS
The best way to protect your PC from problems is being proactive. This does not have to cost a lot of money! It just takes time and remembering to perform the steps on a regular basis. Back up your important data. Have a Recovery Disk made. Install Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware software. Create System Restore Points before updating drivers. Keep your OS and Anti-Virus software up to date. Did I mention backing up your important data?
Click a link below to open a new window with the instructions from Microsoft or other safe sites.
- Create a Recovery Disk. If your PC won't boot or start Windows, this may save you!
- Back Up Your Files!
- Create a System Restore Point BEFORE you update drivers or important software.
- Have an Anti-Virus Program installed and running every night. We can help you choose the best AV software for you or you can search reviews and choose your own.
- Have an Anti-Malware Program installed and running every night. We can help you choose the best Anti-Malware software for you or you can search reviews and choose your own.
- Select a Qualified Computer Services Company to help you if you need it (That's Us!)